How Do I Become A Patient?
At Health Resources, we help you discover the WHY behind your health challenges. Our process starts the moment you walk in the door.
We don’t accept patients based on conditions and we only work with patients we know we can help! We also only work with patients who are motivated and committed to getting well.
There are a few steps involved to becoming a patient at our clinic:
- Request your appointment. Enter your information in the form at the bottom of the page and our staff will be in contact within 24 hours, or CALL US at 952-895-7270 to schedule a consultation and exam. If you email or call on a weekend, we will get back to you first thing on Monday morning.
- Schedule your appointment with our staff. When our staff contacts you we will schedule your initial consultation and exam and let you know which forms you should fill out from our website. Please bring your completed forms to the initial visit. We’re open Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fill out your paperwork. Please click here to download your forms.
- Your exam. During your initial office visit the doctor will perform a comprehensive exam. Depending on your condition, this exam may include neurological, orthopedic and/or kinesiological testing. If necessary, we will also order X-rays on this visit and complete the appropriate in office tests.
- Reviewing your history and exam results. After your initial visit the doctor will review your health history, intake forms, metabolic questionnaires, X-rays, in office test results and all previous medical records if you have any.
- Your second visit and detailed exam findings. At the conclusion of your exam, you will then be scheduled for a second visit so that we can review all of your exam findings in detail. We pride ourselves on teaching and educating our patients so that you know exactly what is going on with your health condition. Your report will be very detailed. If we believe we can help you with your condition, we will inform you if you qualify for care during this report. At that time, we will make recommendations for care with you and your spouse or loved one.
Simply enter your information below or call our clinic to schedule your consultation and exam.